Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Back on Track

Things have been a little crazy the last month or so with the move and all. I'm now writing this from the rural areas of southern Georgia. While I'm here, I'm in charge of a couple of kids, a puppy, and the house. I drop the kids off at daycare every morning and after that I'm free to do whatever I'd like. Other than a few household chores and taking care of the puppy, most of my time is spent watching TV or playing games on my Kindle. I'm only here for a month or two but I would love to spend my time wisely.

To get back into the swing of things, I need to map out a schedule and a to-do list. I haven't done this yet but I figured writing a blog post about it would be a great motivation. I've been doing basic chores around the house but it could still use some organization. This is one area I'd like to work on. I also want to start working on my 2013 goals as well as my 101/1001 challenge. There are a lot of tasks involved that work with both my goals and my challenge.

Let's see how much I can get done in one month. Do you have any goals or new year's resolutions that you need to work on? Or do you have any organizing to do?

No comments: