Wednesday, July 18, 2012

New Beginning

It's the middle of June. And things are starting to change for me. I'm one step closer to FINALLY moving to Seattle. I applied for an apartment today. All that's left is for them to verify my rental history and income. I hope I get it! :]

As for my artistic self, I haven't really done much. I've been traveling a lot, whether to Seattle or to different states, and frankly, I'm exhausted. My room is always a mess. When I get home I either have to go straight to work or straight to sleep. I hardly have time anymore for "me" time. That really should change. Before I had SO MUCH time on my hands that I didn't know what to do with it. Now, I don't have any.

So, I'm going to try and make commitments to myself and to my blog. Here are things I want to try:
  • Write a blog post at least once a week
  • Actually complete goals from my 101 list
  • Live life with the "YOLO" motto
  • Gain more blog followers
  • Work on my artistic income
Sounds good for now. Hopefully I will see you next week! :]

No comments: