Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Neglected Again

So, I neglected my blog. Again. Procrastination always seems to get the better of me. I really have been meaning to work on my blog, and my life. But I just haven't been motivated to jump-start things. Let's hope this ends today. Tomorrow I am restarting my Day Zero Project. Why tomorrow? Because my end date will be December 31st. The end of a year, the end of a project. Sounds good right? Now for a fresh start on this blog. Wanna know what this blog will be about? Not only will it be my diary of moving out and becoming an independent, self-supporting artist, but it will also be a place for a LOT of inspiration and useful articles. Here are some keywords I thought would be appropriate:

Menu-planning, Work-at-home, Free activities, Beauty Products, Organization, Inspiration, Photography, DIY,  Travel, Creativity, Couponing, Budgeting, Life, Careers, Relationships, Art, Color, and Decorate.

No comments: